I have been with this *** company always get rude customer svc, and every time i ask for extension or deferred they refuse to work with there customers i have never missed a payment since i have been with this inconsiderate company and I wish I never would got a loan them. So if they allow anyone to read these comments do yourself a favor and stay from JD Byryder and CNAC they will *** over worst than any of your enemies !!

This reviewer shared experience about "no compassion for anybody but themselves" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Cnac Financing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cnac Financing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Cnac Financing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cnac Financing?

Comments

tlmurphy

As of May 5, 2016 the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has restored our ability to band together in class actions to seek remedies from harm, when we are wronged by Financial Industries Misconduct.

If you have been a victim of J.D.

BYRIDER'S unethical business practices, I would love to get together with you. I am working on starting a class action suit against them. I am not only looking for those directly involved, but for those who have been indirectly involved. Many have been affected by the abuse that their family members have been going through with this company.

The laws must be changed and it will take those who refuse to allow companies like J.D. BYRIDER to continue hiding behind laws. The consumer is being violated by signing away their rights to court as most can't afford a lawyer. But even if they could, most lawyers tell us, that we signed away our rights to see a Judge.

I purchased a car that the engine light went on that same night and 6 weeks later the transmission slipped 3x. I refused to pay $27,666.00 for a car worth $7,000 and knowing the reputation of the service department. I am 100% medically disabled and only have my caregiver, all I asked for was a safe and reliable car.

Companies like these must be stopped from selling substandard cars and getting away selling them at Inflated...

I have started a Facebook page called "J.D. BYRIDER A+ FOR SELLING SUBSTANDARD CARS AND TRUCKS AT INFLATED PRICES" and also can be reached at j.d.byriderwarning7916@gmail.com.

Together we could make a difference.We can only do this if we ban together, please help me make a difference.