I have been with financing my vehicle through CNAC since 2010 and I have always made my payments.Now just because I will not make my payments on the 1st and the 15th of every month they do not want to accept my payments.

This will cause my credit report to show that I am late. I have never been late, I just can't pay on the 1st and the 15th because my payments do not fall on those dates. working with the CNAC representative Lewis Ashton is horrible. He call me on the due to remind me that a payment is due.

I went to a boiling point.

If I do not pay on the 1st or the 15th and just a few days late I get harrassing phones calls.I will definitely look into filing a lawsuit for harrasment.

Had an Experience with Cnac Financing?

Comments

I am having the same problem with CNAC I have never been late with my payments so I asked can I make a payment a couple of days later they told me I must return the car until I can make the payments I think this is a unfair business. I believe they are a predatory company because they know people are in need of a car when they come to them so they lock them into these astronomical biweekly payments with no room for deviation

My dad has offered to loan me the money to pay off CNAC, because I am paying insurance on a car that is not being driven.I am worried that they will give me a hard time.

These people should be shut down! To take advantage of people who have bad luck, and to make money off of is not right. I work 7 days a week, and I have been reading the complaints and feel so angry. Why isn't anyone in the state's division of banking and insurance doing something to stop these scammers?

$600 every month, for nothing!

A real finance company gives a grace period. I have a car loan with CNAC and regret it ever since. Sue them!

You are a real ***!You cant or wont make your payments when due so you are going to sue them?

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS SUIT ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

to Anonymous #784043

This is why you are anonymous because you probably work for the jacked up company CNAC.There are laws that protect consumers from harassment from creditors.

My method has worked. This why I pay my loan when I want without a negative report on my credit because I exercise my rights. CNAC had always offered to change my due date to the days I am paid and then tried to change the program.

As long as you pay within your 30 days you will be ok.....*** a** commented on something you have no clue...

to shut up #896781

What are the rights please fill me in I'm curious thanks I like ur post and wanna learn more