Stay clear of these thieves.First, the contract is written so you have the highest possibility of losing your car back to them.

Any groups that has no grace period as a policy knows that they will be repossessing vehicles regularly. One they get them back, they will garnish wages, even if they resell the vehicle for more than you owe. I was told my vehicle had a clean Carfax. I find out that the Pontiac G6 I bought was in a pretty bad accident that was covered up.

The biggest issue was when my wife came down with breast cancer, and I fell behind on paying due to medical expenses. I voluntarily returned the car, in better shape than when I purchased it. I took the hit on my credit, and was now short a vehicle. I will deal with that later - the health issue was more important.

Now, I get a letter stating that they are garnishing my wages up to $450 a week! My wife's health will now suffer, and we will most likely lose most everything we have. But JD Byrider, CNAC, Grace Finance Inc,, Jeffrey M Schneck of Phoenix (registered agent), Archie H. Wright of Scottsdale (Secretary), and Robert J Hirst of Gilbert (President and Director) will get their couple thousand dollars.

In a day where people have trouble making ends meet, the bottom feeders like these guys should be avoided at all cost.I don't want to see anyone else go through what I have.

Had an Experience with Cnac Financing?

Comments

The only way to stop their bullying is to file bankruptcy.