Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Let me first begin by mentioning that my automobile account is not in collections yet. I simply called CNAC because this morning I had to put my dog down and I couldn't make the payment on the scheduled due date and the rep Brandon said I couldn't pay it late because it was to go into management review on Saturday.

I advised I could pay when my partner was paid 5 days later (on Wednesday) and that was unacceptable considering it's due Friday. Brandon had the nerve to ask me how much it cost to put my dog down. I cannot believe he asked me that, nor is that any of his business. I'm appalled by the customer service I just received from CNAC and I'm not even late with my payment yet.

I was simply calling before it was due to see if they could help me.

I would not recommend you do any type of business with CNAC. I've already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Right. Don't do business with ANY lender if YOU can't or wo t make on time payments like YOU agreed to do when YOU signed the contract. Since YOU are with a subprime lender, there's no doubt YOU have a prior history of not paying YOUR bills on time and no, I don't work for them.

to Anonymous #1368017

Please shut up "Anonymous "

to Anonymous #1376410

Rather than writing like a little child why not provide an intelligent rebuttal of what he/she said? Just can't stand the truth, eh???

to Anonymous #1375470

RIGHT! It's very clear you either work with or know someone who works with this company, otherwise you wouldn't be anonymous or piggybacking off of everything good customers have to say about the company or refuting everything negative a customer has to say! lol

to Tish77 #1376408

It's very obvious you cannot provide an intelligent rebuttal to what he/she said instead of some immature remark!