CNAC and JD BYRider are DEVILES.We went there because we were in need of a car.

We did not have much as a downpayment but the finance person made us feel like we were lower than low. He told us that there was no grace period and that if we was late on our payment that he would make our lives miserable. He also said that he would fix it to where we could not get another car anywhere.

then after getting the car, they filed BANKRUPTCY and we were not notified.THEY NEED TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!

Had an Experience with Cnac Financing?

Comments

#512093

OMG!!Yes they do take advantage of people in need.

They talk a great game. I wish I would have seen all these comments before I went there. But they better believe they got theirs comming. Not by me but by GOD.

He says touch not His annointed. I really need to blame myself some too. I was warned before I went but I was in need really bad. They are salesmen.

You cant expect anything better.

Now thats sad.:) I still got joy!

#512092

OMG!!Yes they do take advantage of people in need.

You cant expect anything better.

Now thats sad.:) I still got joy!