Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I decided to purchase a vehicle from the greensboro nc office with JD Byrider and CNAC and was successful and t the time happy with the vehicle. However 6 months in i was hit and the car was deemed totaled.

I had no late nor missed payments. I was not at fault in the accident either. Jd Byrider and CNAC lead me to beleive they would help me into an new car loan and car. In the process credit me as paid in full on the other previous loan and remove the remaining balance insurance had not paid if i kept payment perfect as well.

I was told the process takes a few months. Long story short 7 months later and Still not a late or missed payment and i am now stuck with 2 loans on my credit. Leaving me unable to leave this god forsaken company bc banks will not help me with this company pilling loans on me. Unable to get into my new home and really in the *** of loosing everything i have worked for.

My advice to everyone. Honestly never put your trust, credit, or begin to take an offer from this company nor JD Byrider. They are crooks who prey on those in need. God knows what goes around comes around.

In the process of Shutting this company down in the Greensboro Nc area and having them investigated. Case is solid and in progress.

Please beleive me. Stay as far away from doing business with these companies.

Review about: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Comments

What ever happened here? I'm in the Triad Area and currently trying to get out of this godforsaken mess of a deal with these vultures!

I'm interested in the end game you had here. I'd be will to join you in whatever you have going on to take these blood suckers down!shemeher35@gmail.com

Pure garbage. You are a subprime borrower because YOU destroyed YOUR credit before you went with them.

That's why you can't get a loan! Banks won't deal with you because your credit is too bad to qualify for a bank loan! You aren't shutting down anybody.

There is no case. You brought to the table a deadbeat reputation that's why the banks wouldn't even finance a car for you.

I would love to hear more about your problems I myself am going to be taking a franchise store to court as well............ Biggriggiceberg2619@gmail.com