I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell phone, even sent me text message regarding my account status using a online texting service to send me correspondence, did I mention I've never avoided or ingnored the calls.I even made an arrangement to pay and Shondell still contacted my references saying the cashier who is a representative of CNAC was not allowed to take my promise to pay.
Futhermore, account is current and she refuse to allow me to advance my car payment because she wanted the force place insurance paid, as of Oct, 3rd the account was current on October 21, 18 days after the payment was posted it was backed off and reapplied so she could achieve a personal or management bonus. In the past I've made extra payment and without my consent to disperse those fund the fund were use other account, whereas pursuant with FDCPA Prohibits Practice: If a consumer has more than one debt being collected by the same collector payments must be applied according to the consumers instruction, this was contradicted by Ms Gaudette letter whereas she states, it was the decision of her office to reverse the payment.
I've also received email correspondence whereas Ms Gaudette has made person statement not relating to this matter where she refer to me as a "vile" person with the same tone.I had access to pay my note online, whereas Ms Gaudette has prevented me from making payment online there I'm left to accrue a additional fee with the purchase of Money Order which would also cause a delay with securing payment and causing me a hardship to advance out of the loan, and preserving my credit.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Vehicle Financing
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."