Cnac Financing - Review about Vehicle Financing from Lansing Charter Township, Michigan

I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell phone, even sent me text message regarding my account status using a online texting service to send me correspondence, did I mention I've never avoided or ingnored the calls.I even made an arrangement to pay and Shondell still contacted my references saying the cashier who is a representative of CNAC was not allowed to take my promise to pay.

Futhermore, account is current and she refuse to allow me to advance my car payment because she wanted the force place insurance paid, as of Oct, 3rd the account was current on October 21, 18 days after the payment was posted it was backed off and reapplied so she could achieve a personal or management bonus. In the past I've made extra payment and without my consent to disperse those fund the fund were use other account, whereas pursuant with FDCPA Prohibits Practice: If a consumer has more than one debt being collected by the same collector payments must be applied according to the consumers instruction, this was contradicted by Ms Gaudette letter whereas she states, it was the decision of her office to reverse the payment.

I've also received email correspondence whereas Ms Gaudette has made person statement not relating to this matter where she refer to me as a "vile" person with the same tone.I had access to pay my note online, whereas Ms Gaudette has prevented me from making payment online there I'm left to accrue a additional fee with the purchase of Money Order which would also cause a delay with securing payment and causing me a hardship to advance out of the loan, and preserving my credit.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Vehicle Financing
Review category
Financial Services
review #554535

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cnac Financing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 16, 2015 #1064490

i financed a car aswell and were paying 230 a month but with the unatherized transactions im now payin 460 every 2 weeks double payments they said i would recieve a check for the difference its now 2 months later and no response i call then they said anyday now well 3 weeks have now passed and still nothing called the cops made a report still waiting on that so the next paymebt will be deducted frim the balance and most likey a repo will accure so see wat happens but if im payin 860 a month i can affird a better car

0 0 Reply

Nov 21, 2014 #904262 San Antonio, Texas

Never been late , But they harassed you thru mail, text message , email and FACEBOOK messaging.
There far more worst than Drivetime

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cnac Financing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cnac Financing.
Filing a new complaint about