I gave them access to my bank account to pay my car payment and they caused my account to have a negative balance and almost closed my bank account and they would not try to fix the problem they blamed it all on me and their customer service people are not very professional when i called to make my payment i was away on military duty and the person i spoke to was questioning me as if i stole something he asked me where i was and why was i there i told him it was my personal business not to be discussed.

Comments

Yes CNAC IS BLOOD SUCKERS THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ANYONE IF SOMEONE GETS A LITTLE BEHIND ..I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN EVERYONE I KNOW WILL BE TOLD ABOUT THESE PEOPLE THEY ACT LIKE LOAN SHARTS FROM THE 70'S LMAO

to ELLA RICHARDS #1400062

Oh poor baby! Where in the contract does it say you get a pass from paying on time?????

Please tell us! Please tell us where in the contract it says paying on time is optional. If you don't like the consequences, then pay your bills on time.

That's why a bank isn't financing you because you failed to pay other creditors also! Again, it's the whining and wailing of still another serial deadbeat...the ONLY people who ever complain.

I am not crying and since you are clearly not dealing with the same CNAC i am keep your comments to yourself i will run whoever i want into the ground last time i looked this is still a free country and me being military made it that way. I am grown i have a right to complain whenever and whereever i want.

AT LEAST THEY DIDNT POST YOUR ACCOUNT INFO ONLINE ON FACEBOOK :upset

I am currently in possession of a vehicle from JD Byrider through CNAC. Now granted I've not been pulled around like some people have, I have had a few problems with the car, but nothing major and it was all fixed under the warranty (which is still going). Only my engine light stays on (cause of the gas cap and it's not always on). I've only been one day late (got a courtesy call because the due date was on a Sunday, but paid right there over the phone) and didn't get yelled and screamed at or threatened to have the car repossessed either. Sounds like some of the JD Byriders are either sketchy or maybe people are just that b***hy about stuff they didn't read in their contract. I don't know.

I know that I have bad credit (low score of 530 to be honest with you) but they are reporting on my credit (it used to be like 400 something). I'm almost done paying on my car. Now here comes my dilemma. I quit my job so I could move because my husband is about to start a better paying job. From all I've read on these complaints and such, if I mention I'm not working but still pay them, I might get my car taken away. However, I don't feel that is gonna happen with the one that I am dealing with. My parents had a car through them before and never any problems (until my sister had a wreck in their van and thankfully the insurance paid off the van to JD Byrider/CNAC). I can only hope and pray that my JD Byrider locale is just like I think they are and know them to be, and that's nice, courteous and generous as well.

A few months ago, I had something bust on my car and I had it taken in. I had no other vehicle and they said that the part had to be sent in from their dealership in a neighboring city. When they asked how to reach me, I told them I would be right there in the lobby waiting and they called to a Chrysler dealership right there nearby their location and had my car fixed within 2 hours. So to me, that is great service! They went out of their way to get me up and going again because I was stuck there. My car hasn't had that problem since. I love my PT Cruiser. And my balance goes down with every payment. So I think someone might actually be telling a story there or they just don't have the quality of service I get from my local dealership.

you read the contract, you agree to the terms, and you signed your name to it! end of story...

I'm currently a customer and they are great. i needed a car and i drove one away for 100 down. yes you pay more, but when you need financing for a vehicle and everyone else says no, well then you pay a little more. i have had any problems out of my jeep.

30,000 miles and still kicking... plus i've seen my credit score go up....

STOP CRYING ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES AND QUIT RUNNING THIS COMPANY INTO THE GROUND... THEY GIVE PEOPLE A SECOND CHANCE TO REBUILD CREDIT AND A PRETTY *** GOOD VEHICLE TO DRIVE!!!!!!

to I'm currently financed by cnac #1400199

Very well said! The sorry habitual deadbeats you see here complaining, ended up at this subprime dealership ONLY because they screwed over previous creditors.

They come here to cry, whine, wail and stomp their feet because they just can't stand the consequences THEY brought upon themselves as they continue to NOT pay!

You'll also notice how many of these losers can't even write with literacy such as the one above with run-on continuous sentences. They are an obvious disgrace to this country.

to Anonymous #1401778

So either you work for JD Byrider, CNAC, or you are just a completely miserable person with no life and have to be a *** to people online. Probably because you have zero friends outside of the internet.

These negative reviews will help warm people of things to look out for if they decide to get a car at JD Byrider. A lot of people mistakenly think making a payment a few days late isn't a problem.

For subprime lenders it is a major problem. Stop being such a disgusting person to someone you don't even know.