Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

If youre desperate for a car, nobody will approve you, and youve given up hope, and CNAC is opening its greedy little hands to greet you. Do yourself a favor and dont fall for it.

Ive had an open account with them for a year now, havent missed a single payment, never late once, at a 21% interest rate. I had no credit and no down payment. They approved me, however after a year with perfect history I called to see if they could lower my interest rate, and the woman I was on the phone treated me as if I asked for a moon rock. In a very sarcastic manner, told me in no way would they lower my interest rate even after a perfect year.

You wont be able to refinance either, they upsell the car by triple the price, my car is worth 4,000, when its all said and done ill have paid 13,000. Yes, 13,000 dollars for a car thats 10 years old. Not to mention, at 6 dollars a day of interest accrual, who knows how much ill actually pay in interest. Ill tell you its not worth the car.

Id rather ride a huffy to work than pay upwards of 17,000 dollars for a car. So if youre desperate and need a car, make sure you avoid CNAC, they will absolutely tbone you with their dirty operation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments