Worst company ever to deal with, they begin calling you the day before your payment is due, then proceed the next day with several calls wanting to know the exact time you will be making a payment. The next morning if payment is not made , they send a tow truck to your property as a scare tactic while their on the phone with the tow truck guy.

The customer service was very rude and disrespectful as well. Don't bother calling to make a complaint to higher up because it wont do any good, they all back each other and wont give you to someone that is willing to hear your complaint or look into the matter. Word of advise, work on your credit, it is crucial, a bank or regular finance company would never talk down to you or harass you if your (1) day late, or threaten to repossess your car when your not even 24 hrs late. They also did a hard inquiry on my credit when I failed to respond to their harassing phone calls.I know I signed the contract but hindsight 20/20 I didn't know all the logistics.

I would not ever recommend anyone to go this company, even if they were the last company on earth, I would rather ride a horse around before getting a loan with this company ever again. They need a class action lawsuit brought up on them because their practice cannot all be legal.

DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Reason of review: bad finance company.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Company in a whole.

Comments