Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I am an exotic car dealer and I am exposing this company after a friends daughter came to me for help. The level of accountability this company worked under was appalling. They even hung up the phone on me after being confronted.

CNAC is a shell company financer for J.D. Byrider. They intentionally structured this company to extort money long term from anyone in hard times or not very knowledgeable in automobiles. This way their dealership name is never in question or legally exposed.

The catch being we will finance anyone today and not show KBB/NADA of the vehicle. Under the notion the sales team is selling the car at its market value as they tell the customer. (Buyer be ware) But at some point you have a moral obligation to running a business.

This dealer is so bad they would not even discuss the price of a vehicle before running the customers credit. Then they come up with a price they want to finance you at and tell the customer what cars they could potentially purchase.

They sold a $3k car at $13,800 then push a short term loan on at 22% essentially selling the car for $18,848.

This is probably the most scandalist company I have ever come across in all of my years of owning a dealership.

Comments