I got my car from them in January 2017 I only had 2 bad experiences with them they are asking me to pay 1000 for a accident that I was involved in back in February.They are claiming to have towed my car from Colorado Springs to their office.

Me and my wife are friends with one of the workers that work at the location that we got our car and she told us that our car was sitting there for 2 months and then picked up by the people that fixed our car and I paid my deducible to the guy that fixed the car 500 cash. The other one is when we got the car we was told that we have a 36,000 mile or 3 year warranty well while we was waiting for our car back we find out that the office is closing and our warranty is going to be tossed out the window because they aren't doing business in Colorado any more. But all the other experiences with cnac have been great.

My backing account was hacked and I couldn't make a payment because my account was over drafted 500 because it was hacked and my account manager let me pay 2 weeks later.I hope yall have a great day thank you for reading :)

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments