1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I first bought a car through JD BYRIDER in 2013.I had a car fire this month (Dec 2017) and my car was paid off.

I went back to JD BYRIDER because they told me that since I was a previous customer I would get discounts etc. Spent an hour there. The lady at CNAC Finance told me how I made great money and I should be good to go. However she called JD Byrider and told them she needed more income.

I bring home $520 a week.It is a slap in the face that I was a previous customer, always paid my payment, even paid the car off, and them tell me come there we can help you just to be told they can't.

Comments

My credit is better now than it was when I bought the last car so no not in other words about the credit check. They specifically told me it is because I am a single mom now and only one source of income was not enough.

In other words, they ran a conventional credit check and you failed to qualify! Get over it. This happens everyday!

to Anonymous #1410301

Trollolololololololololol.

Why would you ever go back to these losers if you already paid off a car from them? RUN AWAY and never look back.