I have been blocked from making checking account payments because of a NSF I made once. I called to make a payment via their automated system and couldn't.

I spoke to a customer service rep just now and he was a condescending piece of work. He had a negative answer for every question I had. I asked to speak to his manager and was told he was one. I asked to speak to whomever does his review and he said there was no one.

Unfortunately, I have bad credit which is why I went through them to begin with. Time to dump their piece of crap that all of a sudden has everything going wrong with it. Transmission was just fixed, I need a new radiator and a new lower motor mount.

It's costing me more than the *** car is worth. Contacting the state attorney general.

Review about: Cnac Financing Customer Care.

Comments

Sounds like a threat to me.. See what happens next? Really i just captioned this will spread it all over facebook they cant even reply without being rude.

Same old story! YOU lost the privilege to pay by check because YOU wrote a bad check.

That's YOUR fault. You're having problems with the car? Is it STILL under warranty? Was it ever covered by warranty?

If there's no warranty coverage, you are not going to get free repairs! No need to waste the taxpayer's money by writing to the AG, there's no AG issue here and that's obvious! Now you want to "dump" the car? What you're saying is you want to give it up as a voluntary repo!

Go ahead. See what happens next!