Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased a used chevy impala from Jd Byrider of Pensacola in march of 2016 I was informed that my total was $11,456.00 including including interest my car ended up getting repossessed in august of 2017 they hired a man to come get my car which he took from the court house without my knowledge and my purse and personal belongings inside the people gave me the run around for 3 weeks & I ended up having to pay them $75 to get my things after they got the car back they told me I still owed $10,000 I asked how?because I had the car for over a year then they informed me my contract was 21,000 for a used car with over 100,000 miles I NEVER AGREED TO THAT & now that I'm requesting a copy of my contract they CLAIM they don't have it I also asked for the recording they took of me signing the contract they CLAIM they only keep it for 30 days! I AM 100% sure I didn't agree to pay 21,000 for a used car that's just dumb! Any advice on wat to do?

Review about: Cnac Financing Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Why not find a second grader to write for you? They know all about sentence structure, grammar and punctuation.

Obviously you don't...one continuous run-on sentence. The contract contains all the terms. Why don't you have yours? Did you even bother to read it?

Since you were repo'ed, it's quite obvious you are a late payer. Everytime you pay late, you run up extra interest and fees for them. Guess what, if YOU would have done what YOU agreed to do...pay on time...your car would have never been repo'ed! That's ok.

More positive proof the ONLY whiners about this company are those who don't pay their bills on time.

Don't you or any other low IQ serial deadbeats waste you're time. I don't work for them!

to Anonymous #1381018

The company sucks! And I haven’t missed a payment yet. Car will be paid off next month.

to Anonymous #1381103

Please! You guys are disrespectful *** period!

With horrible customer service. Rather the customer is late or not. You represent garbage! You are garbage and everything you stand for is garbage!

Your intensions are not to help anyone, and I'm sure you all will not last long. I am sure you have been late on something before so shut the *** up. CNAC IS TRASH. YOU OVER CHARGE FOR OLD *** VEHICLES AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE!

I'VE NOT MISSED ONE PAYMENT.... I HATE BEING YOUR CUSTOMER BECAUSE OF YOUR TERRIBLE SERVICE.

WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU JERKS TO MY WORST ENEMY! YOU CAN ALL SUCK A FAT ONE!

to Anonymous #1383209

I'm a little puzzled. I never saw CNAC on any list of charities so how are they to "help" anyone?

to Anonymous #1406124

Aw, poor baby know so much but no one respect their intellect. ***.