1.1
Additional Fees

From the day I purchased the car I told Cnac that I wanted to be set up for auto pay so that I do not miss any payments.Of course, that never happened so my first payment was late and they called me and my father multiple times a day.

I called them back and paid over the phone where they once again were supposed to set me up for auto pay. Of course, once again that never happened. I ended up having to move at the same time I was starting a new job so I had to pay for movers, deposit and first months rent, plus car insurance automatically came out of my account. Then the day after I got my first paycheck from my new job (which was not very much) my daughter had to spend the weekend in a specialty hospital 2 hours from our house due to an asthma attack.

I had to pay $200 in gas that weekend plus food for my other daughter while we were at the hospital. They called me when I was in the hospital with my daughter and I pulled my bank card out and I told them let's just pay this now but I want to do it fast because I need to be with my daughter. They told me to not worry about it at the moment and they will call back tomorrow when it is a better time. The next day I did not get a call and honestly I did not think to call because it was Saturday so I could not have called anyone anyway.

Then, once Monday came I had to spend all that money over the weekend because of my daughter being in the hospital and I told them I would need to make arrangements to pay them later once I get paid again. They sent me to the manager. The manager seemed sympathetic and told me he would call me back the next day see how he would be able to help us further. Well the next day I did not hear from him before our car was repossessed!

So unprofessional, dishonest, and sneaky! Do not tell a customer you are going to help them and then repossess their car the next day! When I called them to see why the car was repossessed with no warning and me thinking I was going to be set up with a payment arrangement they told me if I could give them proof that I had to pay for my daughters medication and a paystub to my new job that we could work something out. I told them insurance covered her medications but it did not cover the travel costs so could I give them something that showed she was in the hospital and a new paystub, they said no.

My only option was to pay the whole amount owed to get my car back. I told them to give me a couple weeks but I will be getting my car back and paying them. I called them yesterday and without any notice or without giving me the 2 weeks they told me they closed my account so there was nothing I could do. Not to mention a week after I bought the car the check engine light came on!

This has been the worst buying experience I have ever went through.

I would never recommend this company to ANYONE!Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. blackshire2911 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and deceitful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cnac financing customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Cnac Financing needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cnac financing customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cnac Financing.

Had an Experience with Cnac Financing?

Comments