I paid my carnote up until I only owed 4085.00.I mistakenly told them that I was filing bankruptcy a chapter 13 and they politely took my car.I know that there are other people that owe way more than me.My lawyer told me to stop payment.So I did.I put 7000.00 into the car.I just think it was just so wrong!!!!!That was the best thing on my credit report.They were still going to get their money.The way things are now,how could they? You I have to get to work.p
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Report
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "Called Bucks pizza in Hazel Green Al. Ordered items featured in pic below. When I received the order, not only was the order 1 hr late but the diet coke..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "I have this LED bulb from Energywise LED Solutions in my bathroom and this morning, the base of the bulb started on fire. Smoke was everywhere... I was able to..."
- "Submitted Warranty Claim 01516922 to Alside with all required documents pictures, warranty tag ,filled out form and copy of home deed,I have 3 windows with bad seals..."
- "Brand new shoes with disintegrating sole. I have not worn them once. Its like the rubber is meltingI it is disintegrating. The sole is sticky to touch...."