1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I've had no problems with them so far as I make my payments 2-3 weeks early and increased my payments over time in order to pay them off early! My car is almost paid off.

I have 3 more payments and I'll finally be done with these leeches! Their cars are old and way over priced! Their selling pitch is the free oil changes and discounted maintenance. They want people to be able to make the payment and keep it on the road.

Really I haven't used their maintenance except for when I bought the car. It was 2 weeks after I had the car that the battery was dead and I had to get a co-worker to jump it until I could take it back to them. Two weeks! Really!

My first payment wasn't even due and I was already having problems yet all they said was bring it in on a Friday when the shop was open! Bullshit Funny the shop is only open on Friday's! Really! During this time the brakes were squealing.

The mechanic told me there was nothing wrong with the brakes except that only they use the cheapest parts and if I wanted a better quality break then I would have to pay more and the sound that I was hearing was like a buss slowing down. Really! I mean really!!! A freaking buss is much bigger than a Ford focus!

After that I've NEVER taken my car back to them! I will pay these frauds off and will NEVER get another vehicle from them again!

I don't recommend you do business with them as they will keep you there for hours and drain you! I should have just walked out the door!

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

This place is a rip off, they charge you triple what the car is worth and they don't stand behind their warranty.