Cnac Financing - Do not buy from JD Byrider
I purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider in July of 2007 and was told at that time that if I made all of my payments on time that Russ Darrow their co-company would gaurantee me financing into a brand new vehicle.I had all my payments directly withdrawn never was late or missed a payment in over a year.
I went back after my year was up and they told me that I could not trade in my vehicle until I paid off almost the full balance. I paid $11,000 for vehicle that isn't worth half of that.
I wish there was some way I could get out from under the horrible debt.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker... bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "Dear Sketchers Team I am writing to you to voice my deep dissatisfaction with the quality of the pair of Sketchers shoes that I bought from your store in Chandigarh..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."