CNAC Financing - Do not buy from JD Byrider
I purchased a vehicle from JD Byrider in July of 2007 and was told at that time that if I made all of my payments on time that Russ Darrow their co-company would gaurantee me financing into a brand new vehicle.I had all my payments directly withdrawn never was late or missed a payment in over a year.
I went back after my year was up and they told me that I could not trade in my vehicle until I paid off almost the full balance. I paid $11,000 for vehicle that isn't worth half of that.
I wish there was some way I could get out from under the horrible debt.be80f2f
You may also like
- " I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support. Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid. They are refusing to honor my second computer's..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "this fraud company came to my college for placements, selected 9 students out of 50 and gave us the offfer letter on same date. gave us the joining after a month..."
- "My Husband experience is to say the least 'SAD'. My order # 9163244 was all rubbish. The two Sara Margin two looked 'used and cheap' colours are faded. The..."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."