Cnac Financing - CNAC
I paid my carnote up until I only owed 4085.00.I mistakenly told them that I was filing bankruptcy a chapter 13 and they politely took my car.I know that there are other people that owe way more than me.My lawyer told me to stop payment.So I did.I put 7000.00 into the car.I just think it was just so wrong!!!!!That was the best thing on my credit report.They were still going to get their money.The way things are now,how could they? You I have to get to work.p
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "I will never do business with american freight again. First, it took a month to get my bedroom furniture. I bought a couch and the bedroom set on the same..."
- "Amazon Device Kindle hearth HD Live school Support-1-818-850-7806 Amazon Kindle hearth HD may be a new generation revolutionary device, from the Amazon worldwide, providing decipherable eBooks to customers, and able to..."
- "THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT *** BUILT YAâ€™LLâ€¦10/18/20012 My dream home in 2008 But fate would have it To be a nightmare instead Oh the dread I did not know was ahead! First someone..."
- "Sneaky overcharge. Doesn't know anything about that. I went to pay my bill...ask him why I was charged 75$ when I make a payment online and my normal bill, which..."
- "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..."
- "Tried to decline featured movie had problems online yet again so I called to ask if I've met my obligations and was told that yes but had outstanding balance of..."