Cnac Financing - CNAC
I paid my carnote up until I only owed 4085.00.I mistakenly told them that I was filing bankruptcy a chapter 13 and they politely took my car.I know that there are other people that owe way more than me.My lawyer told me to stop payment.So I did.I put 7000.00 into the car.I just think it was just so wrong!!!!!That was the best thing on my credit report.They were still going to get their money.The way things are now,how could they? You I have to get to work.p
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..."
- "Steven Sears is a disbarred attorney located in 18 Truman in Irvine has been viciously making up FAKE stories about her and every attorney she deals with. He has been impersonating..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..."
- "First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist. On multiple occasions I have..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."