CNAC Financing - CNAC
I paid my carnote up until I only owed 4085.00.I mistakenly told them that I was filing bankruptcy a chapter 13 and they politely took my car.I know that there are other people that owe way more than me.My lawyer told me to stop payment.So I did.I put 7000.00 into the car.I just think it was just so wrong!!!!!That was the best thing on my credit report.They were still going to get their money.The way things are now,how could they? You I have to get to work.p
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I started working for Pluris Financial Group almost one year ago (10/2010) and I couldn't be happier. I love my job.. everyone is extremly professional, but personable... hardworking &..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "This person is very unstable and is allowed to set up at the entrance at Petsmart. He is full of hate and I worry one day he will do something..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."
- "My children have been using the suave for kids for 6+ months. My daughter has eczema so when i seen a rash behind her ears and in her hair i..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- "I ordered one tee shirt, paid full price. After waiting about one month, I was told that they ran out of ink, and was told I would be reimbursed half..."