I paid my carnote up until I only owed 4085.00.I mistakenly told them that I was filing bankruptcy a chapter 13 and they politely took my car.I know that there are other people that owe way more than me.My lawyer told me to stop payment.So I did.I put 7000.00 into the car.I just think it was just so wrong!!!!!That was the best thing on my credit report.They were still going to get their money.The way things are now,how could they? You I have to get to work.p
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Report
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review!Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..."
- "I ordered one dozen white roses arrangement, on line my order was sent to Wesley BerryFlowers don't know where this is but my order was to be sent to westerminister..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "This dress exceeded my expectations. The first I ordered was champange in size 16. The size was much too small, and the color wasn't one I liked, but if it..."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."